1. If any item that Customer has ordered is not available (not only temporarily), POLE&POLE shall not be bound by any obligation to deliver; in this event POLE&POLE will inform Customer about non-availability of the ordered item without charging the relevant price.
2. The Products’ prices shall always be invoiced in Euro currency. POLE&POLE shall procure that prices indicated on this website are correct and updated Shipment and delivery costs shall be charged on the Customer at the time of shipping the Product(s), according to the delivery fees in force at that time and as indicated in the applicable section of this website.
3. Delivery of the Products purchased by the Customer shall be made to the indicated delivery address. Shipping costs and time of delivery may vary due to the courier firm, with a maximum delivery frame of 30 (thirty) days; should delivery be delayed due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of POLE&POLE , Customer shall be notified with an alternative date of delivery. POLE&POLE shall not be held liable if the Product has been delivered to a third party other than the Costumer and such party has refrained from accepting the Product. POLE&POLE shall not be liable for the fault incurred by the courier company (delay, non-delivery etc.).
4. Payment shall be made by Customer at the time of placing the order either by credit card or as otherwise specified in the applicable section of this website.
5. Withdrawal Right of the Customer: Customer may return items purchased on www.polepole.com.tr, without any penalty, within thirty (30) calendar days to be counted from the day of receipt by Customer of the concerned item. Any claim, other than claims concerning defective products, beyond this timeframe shall be ineffective. As a consequence of returning items to POLE&POLE , the Agreement will be deemed as effectively cancelled and all related obligations, rights or claims shall be equally deemed as cancelled, provided however that if items returned to POLE&POLE are damaged in any way, POLE&POLE shall be entitled to retain the payment of the items already done by the Customer.
Before shipping back any item to GUESS, Customer is invited to write an email to POLE&POLE .email@example.com in order to inform POLE&POLE about return reason. Product(s) have to be delivered back to POLE&POLE , c/o ND Logistics, via İnönü Mah. Dolapdere Cad. No: 94/1-2 Pangaltı, Şişli / İstanbul together with their original invoice in a single delivery through a courier or using recorded post.
In addition to terms and procedure mentioned above, Customer’s right to return any item shall be deemed exercised in the proper way subject to compliance with the following:
Upon receipt of the returned item, POLE&POLE shall check compliance with the procedure stated above and fulfillment of all relevant conditions. As soon as POLE&POLE confirms that all such conditions have been met, POLE&POLE shall send to Customer an e-mail message confirming the acceptance of the returned item and start the refund procedure in order to have Customer reimbursed for the price paid for the returned item. After the return of the Product Price to the bank, the transfer to the Customer’s bank account is totally related to the banking process. In this respect, the Customer agrees and accepts that POLE&POLE may not be held liable for the possible delays and that this transfer procedure will take approximately four (4) weeks.
Refund of the item’s price shall always be done to the Customer who made the payment, only.
Should the above mentioned conditions not be met, Customer shall not be entitled to any refund for the price paid to POLE&POLE ; nevertheless, Customer shall have the right, at its risk, costs and expenses, to have the item delivered back to him/her, provided that if Customer does not ask for having the item back, POLE&POLE shall be entitled to keep such item and withhold any amount connected to the transaction.
6. The information and materials contained in this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. www.polepole.com.tr disclaims all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose to the fullest extent permissible under the applicable law.
7. Should one or more provisions of this Agreement be void, voidable, illegal or ineffective, this shall not give rise to total ineffectiveness of the Agreement. Said ineffective provision(s) shall be replaced with another (other) valid regulation(s), by taking into account the intention and contents of the same, to the extent and in the sense as permitted under the applicable laws.
8. This Agreement is subject to Turkish law. Consumer courts at the residence address of the Customer, or Civil Courts of First Instance if there is no consumer court in the city of residence of the Consumer, will have jurisdiction for disputes arising from and in connection with this Agreement.
T.N: “As is” is a legal term used to disclaim some implied warranties for an item being sold.